MDH in collaboration with Igunga DC, Nzega DC, Nzega TC, Kaliua DC, Urambo DC, Sikonge DC, Uyui DC, Tabora MC, St John Paul II Hosp, Nkinga Hosp, Sikonge CDH, Ndala
Hospital and Kitete RRH. MDH seeks to recruit qualified individuals to fill the following vacancies from Only Current Sub-Grantee Contractual Staff and Volunteers.
Job Title: Clinician (12 Posts) Location: Tabora
Reports to: Facility In-Charge
The Clinician is responsible for the day-to-day provisioning of initial ART Clinical care at the out post and referral to the facility HIV care and treatment services for continuum. She/He will work with the Council Health Management Teams CHMTs, MDH Program staffs, Health Facilities (HFs)/ and other stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing Clinical care to HIV patients in the clinic including;
- Management of Opportunistic Infections
- Staging of HIV patients for Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) eligibility
- Initiating patients on ART
[better-ads type=”banner” banner=”2267″ campaign=”none” count=”2″ columns=”1″ orderby=”rand” order=”ASC” align=”center” show-caption=”0″ lazy-load=””][/better-ads]
- Managing complications of ART
- Initiation and monitoring of Post-Exposure Prophylaxis
- Providing consultation to HIV-positive patients on the wards as requested.
- Maintaining accurate medical records and other data collection as required for Monitoring and evaluation within the Clinic.
- Participating in Clinic Team Meetings and assisting the site manager with strategic planning for the Clinic.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
- At least a Diploma in Clinical Medicine from a recognized institution.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in HIV/AIDS care and treatment services.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and Kiswahili (both verbal and written).
- Experience in basic computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, Power point and internet
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and stringent deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY:
[better-ads type=”banner” banner=”2265″ campaign=”none” count=”2″ columns=”1″ orderby=”rand” order=”ASC” align=”center” show-caption=”0″ lazy-load=””][/better-ads]
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION LETTERS, CVs and COPIES OF THEIR CERTIFICATES MDH TABORA OFFICE.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – 22ND AUGUST 2023.
MDH DO NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the interested candidates.