MDH in collaboration with Igunga DC, Nzega DC, Nzega TC, Kaliua DC, Urambo DC, Sikonge DC, Uyui DC, Tabora MC, St John Paul II Hosp, Nkinga Hosp, Sikonge CDH, Ndala
Hospital and Kitete RRH. MDH seeks to recruit qualified individuals to fill the following vacancies from Only Current Sub-Grantee Contractual Staff and Volunteers.
Job Title: Data Officers (190 Posts)
Reports to: Facility In-Charge
The Data Officer supports the facility PITC focal person/CTC In-charge to enter forms with a speed and accuracy that meets or exceeds the minimum standards set weekly by the group leader or district data officer of the unit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entering quickly and accurately clinical, laboratory, tracking or other forms into database under the monitoring of District Data Coordinator, Data Supervisor and reporting to the Site Manager.
- Producing, reviewing and sharing as per agreed schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for various program areas such as HTS, index testing, enhanced PITC, PMTCT and TB/HIV.
- Routinely analyzing and producing lists of patients for follow up such as missing appointment, LTFU, Viral Load, etc.
- Facilitating simple data analysis and interpretation at the facility level to encourage data use for planning and decision making at the facility level.
- Communicating both verbally and in writing with supervisors regarding forms with problems.
- Monitoring various databases at the facility and communicate both verbally and in writing with supervisors regarding database challenges.
[better-ads type=”banner” banner=”2265″ campaign=”none” count=”2″ columns=”1″ orderby=”rand” order=”ASC” align=”center” show-caption=”0″ lazy-load=””][/better-ads]
- Reconciling differences between different databases by running queries, reviewing appropriate form and correcting all differences.
- Locating and review archived or filed forms if necessary.
- Attending data staff meetings at the specified times.
- Communicating both verbally and in writing suggestions for improvements to data entryor data flow to supervisors.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
- At least a Diploma in Computer Science, Health Informatics, Statistics or Information and Communication Technology (ICT) or related field.
- At least a minimum of two (2) years’ experience working as a data entry officer in the HIV/AIDS program settings.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and Kiswahili (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintains confidentiality in all aspects.
HOW TO APPLY:
[better-ads type=”banner” banner=”2263″ campaign=”none” count=”2″ columns=”1″ orderby=”rand” order=”ASC” align=”center” show-caption=”0″ lazy-load=””][/better-ads]
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION LETTERS, CVs and COPIES OF THEIR CERTIFICATES MDH TABORA OFFICE.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – 22ND AUGUST 2023.
MDH DO NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the interested candidates.