Steps to Apply DMV Driver Licensing, Requirements to Apply DMV Driver Licensing, Apply Online for a Driver License or ID Card, dmv license application or ID Card, Apply Online for a Driver License or ID Card, DMV License application, DMV license application login, DMV license login, DMV license registration
dmv application online, dmv id application, how to get a driver license in california, dmv application status, dmv real id application
dmv id application pdf, dmv.ca.gov online, dmv form pdf, Driver License/Identification Card Application
What would you like to do?
DMV offers a variety of Online Services that make your DMV business easy and efficient. Many DMV transactions can be started online then finished with a virtual agent. Choose from the top transactions below or visit the DMV Virtual Office to see all available services.
This online driver’s license and ID card application saves you time by letting you complete the application before visiting a DMV field office. When you arrive, DMV employees can quickly access your completed form and begin to process it.
Requirements to Apply DMV Driver Licensing
When visiting a Driver License Center to take your road test, please be sure to bring the following items with you:
- Your valid learner’s permit
- Parent or Guardian Certification Form DL-180C (PDF), if applicant is under 18 years of age
- Proof of vehicle insurance
- Proof of vehicle registration
- Accompanying driver’s valid driver’s license
Steps to Apply DMV Driver Licensing
[better-ads type=”banner” banner=”2272″ campaign=”none” count=”2″ columns=”1″ orderby=”rand” order=”ASC” align=”center” show-caption=”0″ lazy-load=””][/better-ads]
Have a physician, physician assistant, certified registered nurse practitioner or chiropractor conduct a physical examination and complete Form DL-180 (PDF), “Non-Commercial Learner’s Permit Application.”
Visit a Driver License Center with:
- The completed DL-180 (PDF)
- The completed DL-180TD (PDF)(if under the age 18). This form must be completed by a parent, guardian, or spouse who is 18 years of age or older.
- Proof of identity, which is listed on reverse side of DL-180 (PDF). Note: If you are changing your name, you must present original documents supporting name changes such as a marriage certificate, divorce decree or court order.
Take your eye screening and Knowledge Test at a PennDOT Driver License Center. Once passed, you will be issued your Initial Learner’s Permit.
[better-ads type=”banner” banner=”2273″ campaign=”none” count=”2″ columns=”1″ orderby=”rand” order=”ASC” align=”center” show-caption=”0″ lazy-load=””][/better-ads]