Bell Logger Operator at New Forests Company. Job Position: Bell Logger Operator
The New Forests Company is a sustainable, socially responsible forestry and timber products business with plantations in Uganda and Tanzania. See more at www.newforests.earth.
Purpose of the position:
Responsible for loading, offloading, and moving poles to designated areas efficiently.
Key Result Areas and accountabilities:
- Comply with relevant health & safety requirements.
- Stacking poles in accordance with their sizes
- Loading and offloading of poles
- Moving poles to appropriate areas
- Always keeping the Bell Logger machine in a good working order.
- Work hand in glove with maintenance team to ensure necessary repairs are done timely.
- Complete a logbook daily
Skills, Knowledge & Competencies required to perform this role:
- Relevant drivers’ license
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Ability to complete the logbook daily.
- Ability to drive a tractor & skidder is an added advantage.
- Excellent eyesight and hearing
- Proven analytical ability.
- Basic knowledge of heavy-duty machine mechanical layout and service requirements
Desired start Date: 14 August 2023
How to apply:
[better-ads type=”banner” banner=”2270″ campaign=”none” count=”2″ columns=”1″ orderby=”rand” order=”ASC” align=”center” show-caption=”0″ lazy-load=””][/better-ads]
The interested candidates can send their application letters & CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and to: email@example.com not later than 31 July 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for tests.
The New Forests Company is an equal opportunity employer and Female candidates are encouraged to apply.