MDH in collaboration with Igunga DC, Nzega DC, Nzega TC, Kaliua DC, Urambo DC, Sikonge DC, Uyui DC, Tabora MC, St John Paul II Hosp, Nkinga Hosp, Sikonge CDH, Ndala
Hospital and Kitete RRH. MDH seeks to recruit qualified individuals to fill the following vacancies from Only Current Sub-Grantee Contractual Staff and Volunteers.
Job Title: ART Nurses (90 Posts)
Reports to: Facility In-Charge
The ART Nurse Officer will be responsible for the day-to-day ensuring that patients receive appropriate clinical care during a clinic visits, including scheduled or unscheduled physician examination and laboratory test. She/He will work with the Council Health Management Teams CHMTs, MDH Program staffs, Health Facilities (HFs)/ and other stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhering to nursing ethics as punctuality and cleanliness etc.
- Ensuring CTC clinic runs in accordance with national standards.
- Ensuring all clients are taken recommended investigations such as HVL, CD4 in accordance with guidelines.
- Ensuring patients receive appropriate clinical care during a clinic visits, including scheduled or unscheduled physician examination and laboratory test.
- Educating patients in all aspects of HIV disease and treatment management as well as basic healthy lifestyles.
- Counselling patients with regard to HIV diagnosis, management of medications, medication and clinic visits adherence, psychosocial issues, and basic health self-care.
- Counselling and educating family members and care given to promote secondary prevention of HIV infection, to improve the care of patients with HIV, and to strengthen social support networks of patients.
[better-ads type=”banner” banner=”2269″ campaign=”none” count=”2″ columns=”1″ orderby=”rand” order=”ASC” align=”center” show-caption=”0″ lazy-load=””][/better-ads]
- Ensuring accurate and complete documentation of patient information and patient encounters in the patient medical record.
- Assisting patients to connect with other resources through the referral network.
- Assisting the CTC clinician in the provision of clinical care for patients.
- Performing any other duty as assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills
- At least a Diploma in Nursing or clinical medicine or Certificate in Nursing with 3 years relevant experience in Clinical care.
- Working experience in HIV program, preferably in a similar position will be highly considered.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Work experience in HIV/AIDS care and treatment program will be an advantage.
- Highest level of integrity.
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and Kiswahili (both verbal and written).
- Must be computer literate – conversant with, Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
HOW TO APPLY:
[better-ads type=”banner” banner=”2270″ campaign=”none” count=”2″ columns=”1″ orderby=”rand” order=”ASC” align=”center” show-caption=”0″ lazy-load=””][/better-ads]
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION LETTERS, CVs and COPIES OF THEIR CERTIFICATES MDH TABORA OFFICE.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – 22ND AUGUST 2023.
MDH DO NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the interested candidates.