Trade Finance Officer
Trade Finance Officer at Bank Of Africa Tanzania Limited (BOA) September, 2023
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Support the Trade Finance team in executing their day-to-day business development and product structuring activities.
- Work with the team and assist to reduce time spent on administrative matters and activities such as managing the Trade Finance Deal Pipeline, client follow ups, preliminary business reviews, preparation of routine reports.
- Provide support in execution of transactions and related activities (as assigned by the line Manager) etc. thus enabling the Trade Finance team to concentrate and focus on strategic and high value tasks of the department which will ultimately lead to the department accomplishing its goals in an efficient and effective manner.
Scope of Duties:
- To identify new business and develop relationships with prospective SME and Corporate clients in conjunction with the trade finance manager and Business Teams.
- Preliminary review of all financing and non-financing requests submitted by customers to ensure they meet the Bank’s eligibility criteria as allocated by the Line Manager and develop draft indicative term sheets for transactions in line with customer’s request and the Bank’s products.
- Trade finance deal origination, structuring and follow up to closure and monitoring revenue on executed trade transaction.
- Following up on action tracking logs resulting from internal meetings, external meetings and missions for which Trade Finance actions are required.
- Effectively monitor drawn SLAs to ensure that Trade Finance activities are handled in a timely and efficient manner in line with the SLA.
- Manage the overall Pipeline of the Trade Finance unit in the respective business units/segments and products.
- Preparing and tracking trade finance units report for accurate decision making in liaison Trade finance operations or any other department.
- Actively participate in industry bodies trade forums and conference in order to create and develop business opportunities.
- Building and maintaining strong trade customer relationships through excellent customer service in order to achieve customer loyalty and maximize share of wallet.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by your Line Manager/Supervisor.
Competencies, knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from University.
- At least one-year experience working with trade finance products.
- Proficient in communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical, advisory and organization skills.
- Flexible, creative and innovative.
- High level of integrity and business acumen.
- Self-driven and results-oriented.
- Ability to solve problems and manage complexities.
- Demonstrate organizational capabilities, including ability to manage work load with limited supervision to attain goals.
- Has competencies in Microsoft Suite of Software (Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Ability to work and process high volume of data.
[better-ads type=”banner” banner=”2265″ campaign=”none” count=”2″ columns=”1″ orderby=”rand” order=”ASC” align=”center” show-caption=”0″ lazy-load=””][/better-ads]
Project Management Officers (2 Posts)
Project Management Officers 2 Posts at Bank Of Africa Tanzania Limited (BOA) September, 2023
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Project Management Office (PMO) implements and supports project management methodology to enable the organization to deliver projects faster, cheaper, with higher quality, and within estimates and expectations.
Scope of Duties:
- Drive improvements in the project management office (PMO) through proactively identifying system & process opportunities.
- Play the part of Project Manager, Project owner internally and externally.
- Liaise with business stakeholders to ensure the end to end delivery of projects and enhancements with a focus on project execution and continuous improvement.
- Require providing analysis and advice for business solutions and systems.
- Responsible for contributing to business cases, preparation and management of project plans, budgets, timeframes, risks and issues
- Work with all UI functions to ensure that the outcomes of the projects are met and managed, and that cost effective and timely solutions are designed and delivered.
- Be the point of responsibility for liaison between relevant stakeholders
- Organizing and facilitating workshops and project meetings
- Elicit and manage business requirements and develop functional specifications
- Create and execute project plans, including scope, budgets, and timeframes
- Regular tracking and reporting on project status
- Evaluates and refines PMO processes and policies to incorporate best practices and increase efficiency within the PMO department.
[better-ads type=”banner” banner=”2267″ campaign=”none” count=”2″ columns=”1″ orderby=”rand” order=”ASC” align=”center” show-caption=”0″ lazy-load=””][/better-ads]
Technical Know How:
- Understanding of Project Management Methodologies
- Working knowledge of Project Management software’s
- Interpersonal skills
- Schedule Management
- Problem solving
- Excellent communication skills (written and Verbal)
Skills, knowledge, abilities/competencies:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Finance, Banking, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related areas.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / Prince 2 certification is a must.
- All applicants attach their CVs and Certificates
All the applications have to be submitted not later than 04th September, 2023 to;
[better-ads type=”banner” banner=”2268″ campaign=”none” count=”2″ columns=”1″ orderby=”rand” order=”ASC” align=”center” show-caption=”0″ lazy-load=””][/better-ads]
THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
BANK OF AFRICA – TANZANIA
NDC DEVELOPMENT HOUSE
OHIO / KIVUKONI STREET
P.O Box 3054
DAR ES SALAAM
Or through email: email@example.com
NOTE: We shall communicate to only successful candidates who will meet all the requirements above.