Travel & Personnel Logistics Supervisor
Airswift · Dar es-Salaam, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Airswift is currently looking for a Travel & Personnel Logistics Supervisor for one of our largest projects in Tanzania. This position´s has a Monday-Friday schedule, and the contract´s length is 12 months, with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
The Travel and Logistics Supervisor will be responsible for assisting the Travel and Logistics coordinator with the coordination of all travel and accommodation for Personnel in the country.
- Bachelor’s degree or other Company accepted equivalent within Administration, Travel or Logistics sector.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Transport and Logistics operations, with knowledge of a project environment associated with Logistics and Transport Management systems Managing / coordinating travel, visa, work permit and accommodation.
[better-ads type=”banner” banner=”2266″ campaign=”none” count=”2″ columns=”1″ orderby=”rand” order=”ASC” align=”center” show-caption=”0″ lazy-load=””][/better-ads]
- Working in a multi-site, multi-location, multi-cultural, multi-discipline organization.
- Able to understand travel safety, security and risk and need to manage this for business continuity.
- Competency within industry applications such as, MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, with demonstrated ability within Excel.