Teacher Jobs at Orkeeswa School, Ordinary & Advanced-Level Chemistry Teacher at Orkeeswa School
Orkeeswa School – Tanzania
Education is the foundation for community-led development.
Orkeeswa School is seeking an experienced and professional educator to teach Ordinary and Advanced-Level Chemistry.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Teach Chemistry for both Ordinary and A-Level.
- Prepare, implement, deliver and assess lesson plans, exclusively using English language, for Chemistry and other subjects as may be required from time to time.
- Know and comply with all Tanzania requirements for delivering and examining the subjects at secondary level. Comply with other relevant Tanzanian education requirements.
- Prepare holistic learning activities for students encompassing plans for homework and other extra-curricular studies along with class time.
- Develop present and assess tutoring programs as required.
- Prepare and supervise examination, collate examination results and prepare reports for students in relevant subjects.
- Actively participate as a member of the teaching team at Orkeeswa School and provide support as required to assist in the delivery of the education to students at Orkeeswa School.
- Actively lead and contribute to the professional development of Orkeeswa School and foster a sense of pride and achievement in the school and its students.
- Actively seek information to maintain awareness of up to date professional skills and subject knowledge.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
[better-ads type=”banner” banner=”2270″ campaign=”none” count=”2″ columns=”1″ orderby=”rand” order=”ASC” align=”center” show-caption=”0″ lazy-load=””][/better-ads]
- Read, write and speak fluent English.
- Have at least 2-3 years of teaching experience.
- Have experience teaching the A-Level Chemistry curriculum.
- Have laboratory facilitation experience.
- Can demonstrate excellent academic results in the relevant subjects.
- Willing to facilitate extra-curricular activities, extra-help classes, life skills classes, etc.
- Willing to work in a rural area.
How to Apply :
Send your applications to: email@example.com