QMIS KNEC portal Login
Did you know that you can easily get Certification of Examination Results if you have lost your Knec certificates or get Confirmation of Examination Results and even equate your Foreign Qualifications online? Well. Thanks to the Knec Query Management Information System (QMIS) you can now get these services without necessarily making physical visits to the the Knec offices.
The Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) has automated the process of submitting examination related queries by clients. The Query Management Information System (QMIS) is accessible online and therefore, clients do not need to visit KNEC offices physically to raise queries unless they are collecting documents generated after their queries have been resolved.
QMIS KNEC portal Login – Link to Check KNEC Query Management Information System (QMIS)
QMIS KNEC portal Login, The Kenya National Examinations Council has various platforms for customer use in accessing services. One such platform (portal) is the Query Management Information System (QMIS).
This is an electronic platform for online submission and processing of queries related to examination results such as Certification of Examination Results for candidates who lost their certificates, Confirmation of Examination Results and Equation of Foreign Qualifications. Customers should use the credible address of Qmis via (https://qmis.knec.ac.ke) while seeking KNEC online services to avoid falling victim to cyber fraudsters purporting to offer KNEC services.
[better-ads type=”banner” banner=”2266″ campaign=”none” count=”2″ columns=”1″ orderby=”rand” order=”ASC” align=”center” show-caption=”0″ lazy-load=””][/better-ads]
Customers should visit the KNEC website (www.knec.ac.ke) in order to access our portals and guidelines on how to apply for various services and products.
QMIS KNEC portal Login – Other queries handled by the system include:-
- Bio data amendments (name, photo, gender, year of birth, birth certificate number, citizenship, entry code.
- Direct Recoveries for KCPE/KCSE result slips, certificates and result printout.
- Results (marks) queries i.e. absenteeism, missing marks and payment queries.
Below is a detailed schedule of the QMIS process:-
QMIS KNEC portal, A client needs a computer/mobile phone with internet access.
[better-ads type=”banner” banner=”2268″ campaign=”none” count=”2″ columns=”1″ orderby=”rand” order=”ASC” align=”center” show-caption=”0″ lazy-load=””][/better-ads]
- QMIS KNEC portal Login, Use the web address https://qmis.knec.ac.ke to access the QMIS system;
- If new, the user is then prompted to register, a registered user however logs in using their credentials;
- The Client then accesses the User Manual. The User can at this point identify the requirements relevant to his query and upload scanned copies of the requisite documents;
- They then make a payment of the amount as prompted by the system. Payments are by M-pesa;
- Upon successful processing of the query, KNEC, using the Client’s provided email or phone number, notifies them to collect their processed document(s). A client is at the point of collection required to avail original copies of the documents they had attached during the application process.
NB: QMIS KNEC portal Login, The Client username and password are confidential. Do not disclose these to a third party. You MUST key in a valid email address and/or mobile phone number to receive feedback.