Are you looking Vocational Education and Training Authority Nafasi za kazi VETA, 50 Jobs Vacancies Various Posts nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities available jobs vacancies call for interview usaili work shortlisted candidates ajira portal recruitment.
On behalf of The Vocational Education and Training Authority (VETA), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites suitable, qualified and experienced Tanzanians to fill fifty (50) vacant posts mentioned below.
VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING AUTHORITY (VETA)
The Vocational Education and Training Authority (VETA) was established by the Vocational Education and Training (VET) Act of Parliament No.1 of 1994 revised edition Cap 82 of 2019. The overall objective of establishment of VETA is to oversee the Vocational Education and Training (VET) system in Tanzania. It is charged with the responsibilities of promoting, coordinating, providing and securing adequate and stable financing of VET system in the Country.
VETA is envisioned to have “Tanzania with sufficient and competent artisans”. The Mission of VETA is to ensure quality demand driven vocational skills to Tanzanians through providing, promoting and financing Vocational Education and Training in order to contribute to socio-economic development.
i. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania generally with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
ii. People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in the portal for Public Service Recruitment Secretariat attention;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates: –
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate; vi. Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted: –
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal; viii. An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, University of Dodoma, Utumishi /Asha Rose Migiro Buildings Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 30th October, 2023;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
How to Apply
NOTE: Nafasi za kazi VETA 50 Jobs Vacancies Various Posts All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)
SECRETARY PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT