Supporting overall management, direct and coordinate overall portfolio of the company which include overseeing operations, marketing, human resources, finance as well as plan and implement general strategy of the office.
1. Support development, reviews, updates and implements business strategic plan, including sales, marketing, operations, human resources and financial performance plan.
2. Direct and coordinate all departmental activities to develop and implement goals and objectives to meet business targets.
3. Support reviews analysis of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department progress towards set goals and objectives.
4. Oversees implementation of departmental activities and review performance reports and targets
5. Reviews operations and plans to meet requirements for marketing planning and utsourcing requirements to develop new markets.
6. Manage direct staff to perform their duties effectively and efficiently by meeting their targets.
7. Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
Qualifications, skills and related knowledge:
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree or ordinary diploma in administration, law, Management, Logistics, Business Administration, Human Resources or relevant field is required.
• At least 3 years’ experience with the job or related is required.
• Experience in security industry is an asset.
• Must have Computer skills (application of MS offices)
• Required skills: Decision making, Objectivity, Trustworthiness, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism and Reporting Skills.
|Experience in Months||36|
|Level of Education||Bachelor Degree|
Job application procedure
Submit your application package with the following attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com by 15th September 2023:
• Motivation letter
• Copies of education certificates and other relevant qualifications