CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Dar es salaam, Tanzania | Posted on 07/27/2023
- Effectively drive and transport principal from place to place
- Ensure the vehicle is well-maintained, clean, and fueled for each trip.
- Perform routine checks on the vehicle to identify and report any maintenance or repair needs
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, including safety guidelines and code of conduct.
- Ensure that car is in good condition and car documents are in order
- Uphold a high standard of personal grooming and hygiene while representing the company.
- Ensure all necessary permits, licenses, and insurance documents are up to date and readily available.
- Working hours will be 8am to 6pm
Knowledge and Experience
[better-ads type=”banner” banner=”2266″ campaign=”none” count=”2″ columns=”1″ orderby=”rand” order=”ASC” align=”center” show-caption=”0″ lazy-load=””][/better-ads]
- Valid and clean driver’s license for the appropriate class of vehicle.
- Proven experience as a professional driver, with a clean driving record.
- Excellent knowledge of traffic laws and safety regulations.
- Strong understanding of basic vehicle maintenance and ability to perform routine checks.
- Must be able to speak write and read English and Swahili