Credit Manager at Serene Microfinance Limited
Position: Credit Manager (1)
- To ensure that company standard loan application, disbursement and recovery procedures that mitigate all risk involved at each stage and therefore guarantee profitability, are well produced,
- Plan and apply strategic thought in finding ways to meet and exceed the company Loan disbursement and recovery goals.
- Develops and implements short and long term plans as well as strategies designed to maximize disbursement while mitigating risks, recovery, increase efficiencies and reduce loss.
- Manage and produce credit portfolio daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually reports as may be required from time to time.
- Perform routine and ad-hoc investigations to describe then mitigate all challenges associated with loan disbursement, recovery and risk mitigations processes so that to come-up with appropriate actions, policies and strategies to solve those challenges timely
- Perform any other duties assigned by the senior management from time to time Timely updated and managed.
Required Skills and experiences
- Strong attention to details and ability to work under tight deadlines, good judgment and decision-making ability.
- Strong analytical abilities/skills
- Self-confidence and calmness under pressure.
- Leadership and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Excellent customer service knowledge and ability to impart positive customer relations.
- Excellent Communication (both written and spoken) in English & Swahili
- Good understanding of lending procedures.
- Holder of University Degree or equivalent qualification in Microfinance, Business Administration, Banking and Finance or any other related fields.
- Proven work experience of not less than3 years in a similar position.
- Experienced in development of credit growth strategies, Policies and Procedures.
- Exposure to microfinance desired,
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point.
Reporting Relationship: Credit Manager reporting to General Manager
Kindly submit your application along with Academic Certificates (Photocopies) and detailed CV containing names of three (3) referees with their contacts to the address below in one PDF File not later than 24th September, 2023.
NOTE: All late applications will not be processed.
All applications should be sent by email and addressed to:
The Human Resource and Administration Manager,
Serene Microfinance Ltd, P.O. Box 33813,
Mikocheni B, Bma Road near Ushindi Primary School,
Dar es Salaam.