Marketing Trainee at Japan Tobacco International (JTI) / TCC
Dar es Salaam
Japan Tobacco International (JTI) / TCC
Marketing Trainee at JTI Japan Tobacco International March, 2023
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI.
It is why 87% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, eight years running.So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more jti.comJob title Marketing TraineeDepartment Marketing & SalesLocation Tanzania, Dar es SalaamReporting to Strategic Insights ManagerMarketing TraineeWhat
This Position Is About – PurposeWorking closely with the Strategic Insight team to carry out specific investigative analysis of JTI Tanzania and Tanzanian market data at national and regional level, as well as at brand, customer and consumer level in order to gather valuable insights as an input into company strategies.
To work closely with all Marketing & Sales departments in determining needs for consumer and customer insights and designing appropriate research projects to gather those insights.What Will You Do –
- Mining and analyzing data (sales, visits), and producing reports to understand brand performance at total and in regional levels.
- Sharing the reports with respective stakeholders and helping them in understanding the reports and how to put them into action plans
- Conduct ad hoc research to unearth any issues facing JTI brands, and customer performance and use the findings to recommend corrective actions
- Conduct market audits and create reports that will address the gaps found in the market/branches
- Track and report competitor activities to Marketing & Sales management on a frequent basis
- Developing and continually improving sales information and reporting systems (TME Lite reporting templates, etc.) as well as ensuring continuous follow-up and sound analysis of consumer, shopper, competitive, and trade data
- Support accurate communication materials distribution to branches as per Cycle Plans guides as well as monitor deliveries and execution in collaboration with Retail activation supervisor
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management
Whom Are We Looking For – Requirements
- Degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Statistics or a related field
- Experience in Market Research is added advantage
- What Are The Next Steps In The Recruitment ProcessThank you very much for your interest in the role.
You are welcome to apply.