Accounting Officer at Good Neighbors
[GOOD NEIGHBORS TANZANIA-ZANZIBAR]
Accountant Officer for Secondary Radio Education Project (~20th Mar)
SRE project is a 3 years project aiming to improve the education environment through radio education broadcasting in Zanzibar. This project focuses on expanding the learning opportunities of secondary school students by producing and transmitting high-quality radio educational broadcasts to solve the problem of ‘decreased academic ability’ presented as a core secondary education problem.
This project focuses on expanding the learning opportunities of middle school students by producing and transmitting high-quality radio educational broadcasts.
CONTRACT STATUS: Specific Tasks
CONTRACT LENGTH: 9 months (Apr-Dec2023)
(Supposed to be renew for a year at the end of the year)
- Preparing Bank payments
- Filing finance documents
- Accounts and Quick book.
- Retrieving attendance for SRE Staff from Attendance machinery monthly and preparing payroll and statutory
- Control overall Rental cars requirements such as fuel issue, driver payments, maintenance etc.
- Follow up permits for international staff
- Prepare in/external audit for monitoring project
- Control overall financial payment and administrative issues such as office environment, item purchasing, inventory management, and managing Vendor contract
- A Major in accounting
- Above than bachelor’s degree in Official educational institution
- Minimum 1 years relevant work experience
- Strong collaboration, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time, task, and resource management skills
- Strong problem critical thinking, fast calculation
- Ability to use Microsoft and accounting systems
- Ability to multi-task, ability to handle pressure well, ability to improvise, flexibility
- Good timekeeper
- Good at swift responses
- Perform other duties as required
- Transparency and honesty are required in attitude
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Based at ZAO in ZANZIBAR