Relationship Officer at UBA Tanzania LTD
UBA Tanzania LTD, Mwanza Region, Tanzania =
About the job
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- First degree in any field.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years banking experience in retail sales
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability.
- Aggressively market the bank’s products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Solicit and acquire customer relationships to improve deposit liability growth and mix.
- Ensure the reactivation of dormant accounts and relationships to improve deposit liability growth and profitability.
- Making calls and visiting business customers as well as attending meetings.
- Implementing the delivery of marketing strategies and targets.
- Processing data to produce accurate facts, figures, and reports.
- Facilitating, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with new and existing customers.
- Reactivating dormant customer relationships.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by your supervisors.
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Must exhibit drive energy, aggression and passion for business development and acquisition.
- Must be technology savvy
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or service would best serve those needs.
- Interpersonal and communications skills.
- Selling and marketing skills.
- Must be self solution driven, proactive and have acceptable knowledge of the business environment.
Functionally Reports to: Branch Manager
Administratively Reports to: Branch Manager
Qualified candidates MUST send their CV & Cover Letter attached with all academic certificates.
All applications MUST be sent electronically through: Email: email@example.com
Email subject : RELATIONSHIP OFFICER AT MWANZA BRANCH: FEBRUARY,2023