Ratiba ya Mgao wa Maji Dawasa OCTOBER 2022
Ratiba ya Mgao wa Maji Dawasa. Dar es Salaam Water and Sewerage Authority is the authority with a mandate of supplying water services and removal of sewerage services at Dar es Salaam region and part of coastal Region (Kibaha and Bagamoyo).
Their Vision : A center of excellence in water supply and sewerage service regional and internationally.
Their Mission: To provide quality, reliable and affordable water and sewerage service exceeding customer expectation.
OBJECTIVES OF Ratiba ya Mgao wa Maji Dawasa :
- Efficiency in service delivery improved.
- Water service provision (water service coverage) in the DAWASA service area improved.
- Access to sanitation service in the DAWASA service area improved.
- Corruption combating strategy established and enforced.
- New HIV/AIDS infections reduced HIV services provision improved and non-communicable disease reduced.
- Customer care service improved.
- Working environment and staff welfare improved.
CORE VALUES :
- Efficiency and effectiveness in service delivery.
- Integrity and quality in service delivery.
- Customer focus.
- Commitment to customers.
- Consideration for the poor.
- Transparency, trust and honesty.
- Accountability and responsibility.
Ratiba ya Mgao wa Maji Dawasa
Download pdf here about Ratiba ya Mgao wa Maji Dawasa from 27 October to 30 October 2022