Finance Intern Job Vacancy At Her Initiative
- Her Initiative Organization
- Role: Finance Intern
- Location: Dar Es Salaam
- Duration: 6 months
Terms of Reference (TOR) for a Finance Intern at Her Initiative
Job Vacancy at Her Initiative
2.0 Job Description
HER INITIATIVE is seeking a qualified Finance Intern aged 18 to 35 to join our team. The organization is working with and for young women to enable them to generate income through enhancing access to knowledge, skills, and resources.
Its overall objective is economic empowerment, Sexual Reproductive Health Rights (SRHR), and or Gender-Based Violence (GBV) programs working with the governmental institution, private sector, NGOs, as well as other national and international agencies.
The goal of Her Initiative is to create financial resilience and digital inclusion in order to contribute to achieving gender equality and inclusive economic growth.
3.0 Job Summary
We are currently looking for a vibrant, competent, dynamic, and experienced finance Intern to support our finances and administrative department. That will be engaged to administer and assist all financial requirements, handle administrative functions and general office needs to ensure Her Initiative fulfil its goals and objectives.
- Assist in preparation of organization and project budgets.
- Assist in managing records and receipts of all income and expenses.
- Reconciling daily and monthly transactions.
- Assist in preparation of balance sheets.
- Assist in preparing the Quarterly and Annual Financial Report at the time of request and on the basis of a corresponding work plan.
- Facilitate communication and transparency to other departments on financial and accounting matters.
- Assist in ensuring that the organization is adhering to all statutory demands such payment of tax.
- Assist in coordinating logistics activities related to procurement, funding, substantive units and humanitarian affairs.
- Participate in coordination of projects and any other task assigned by the management.
- Interpersonal skills; commitment to team work and to working with diverse stakeholders at all levels
- Good judgment in balancing the need to follow orders and take initiatives.
- Well-organized, tidy and trustworthy person, methodical in his/her approach to the office environment and financial management.
- Time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Vacancy at Her Initiative
Finance Intern Job Vacancy at Her Initiative
6.0 Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business and Public Administration or closely related field.
- Strong computer skills (word, excel, outlook), data management and web-based applications.
- At least 1 year of experience in finance and administrative office.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Reasonable rates will be provided
Interested Person will be required to submit the following details to the address below:
- Application letter
- Updated Curriculum vitae that spells out qualification and experience
PO Box 41815
Dar es Salaam.
The application can be sent via email email@example.com, copied to firstname.lastname@example.org, or presented physically to Her Initiative offices at 10 Asmara Street, Mikocheni B. Not later than 23rd October 2022.