How to Reset Sayouth Mobi Forgot Password
If you have Sayouth Mobi Forgot Password problem, How to Reset now, Forgot details – Harambee.IdentityServer – SAYouth.mobi https://auth.sayouth.mobi › ForgotPasswordSelection.
Newslinetz.com has prepared this article with answers to questions about, www harambee co za register 2022, Harambee login,msayouthmobi app login, sa youth mobi site (login) register online application, and sa youth data free login.
How would you like to reset your password? Reset with SMS. Reset with email. Reset with my security question. Next Cancel. Forgot your username or password and can’t apply for the job you want?
How to Reset Sayouth Mobi Forgot Password, How to reset password on sayouth.mobi 2022. sayouth.mobi password reset, register online application form. SAYouth.mobi is part of the “Presidential Youth Employment Intervention” and is supported by Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator.
he Department of Employment and Labor, the Department of Higher Education and Training, the National Youth Development Agency, Youth Employment Service (YES) and the Development Bank of South Africa.
Sayouth Mobi Forgot Password | How to Reset now
Follow the steps below to reset your password and get applying no time!
STEP 1: Go to sayouth.mobi
STEP 2: Click on ‘Login’
STEP 3. Click on ‘I forget my username / password’
STEP 4: Choose how to reset your password:
* Reset with SMS (only works if you have the same phone number)
* Reset with email (only works if you registered with the same email address)
* Reset with my security question (only available if you’ve set it up on your last visit)
STEP 5: Depending on which reset option you chose:
* Reset with SMS: Enter your ID or username & your phone number, write the security code on your screen in the box
* Reset with email: Enter your ID or username & your email address, write the security code on your screen in the box
* Reset with security question: Enter your ID or username & complete the security question and answer, write the security code on your screen in the box
* If you can’t remember your ID or username you will also have the option to use your First and Surname instead in all of these options.
STEP 6: If you chose the SMS or email option you will receive a communication shortly with a LINK in the message. Click on the link. If you chose security questions you will automatically be take to the next page.
STEP 7: Set up a new password & security questions (if you haven’t set these up before).
STEP 8: Now you can ‘Login’