Apply for Mafunzo ya Ujasiriamali University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) 2022.
Mafunzo ya Ujasiriamali University of Dar es Salaam
Vice Chancellor of the University of Dar es Salaam announces to all graduates of Colleges of Education Top Tanzania to be the University of Dar es Salaam has prepared entrepreneurship training to be provided in the regions of Dar es Salaam, Dodoma, Unguja, Pemba, Tabora, Mwanza, Mbeya and Ruvuma.
Mafunzo ya Ujasiriamali University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) 2022. This training will start in September until the month October in 2022.
The Main Objectives is To provide young people with understanding, information, knowledge, skills and the ability to classify the opportunities around them and to be able to use those opportunities to start a job/business for them and their peers and thus improve life of society in general.
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES of Mafunzo ya Ujasiriamali University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) 2022.
- Building the ability and habit to see problems and challenges and opportunities arising from the profession theirs.
- Meeting and learning from entrepreneurs experienced from various sectors such as such as, agriculture, breeding, mining,industry and services.
- Making analysis of the ideas of business that will help them establish business and raising capital.
- Connecting young people with good ideas entrepreneurship and financial service providers, technology, education, etc.
COSTS OF Mafunzo ya Ujasiriamali University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) 2022.
Participants will not pay any participation fee training, but they will pay for their own travel and accommodation (eg if
HOW TO PARTICIPATE in Mafunzo ya Ujasiriamali University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) 2022.
Register by filling out the online application form via https://udsm-gep.ac.tz/ specifying:
i. Your names and numbers.
ii. When the region will attend the training.
iii. Attach a copy of your higher education graduation certificate.
Click here to Apply
For any challenges in submitting applications contact us through:
• Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• WhatsApp no.: +255-734-669-818
• Or +255 745 015 421 for further assistance.