Indigo Platinum Mastercard Login
Indigo Platinum Mastercard Login
The official Indigo Card Platinum is a unique credit card especially developed for cardholders with or without credit scores. Often, credit card companies. Indigo Platinum Mastercard Login at mythdhr.com is an informative article for, indigo platinum mastercard credit limit, destiny mastercard reviews, indigo credit card complaints.
Indigo Platinum Mastercard (Indigo Platinum Mastercard Login) is a good option for those people who have bad credit or no credit history at all. This credit card can help students and people who need a credit card after declaring bankruptcy since it does not need a credit check for prequalification. Through this card, you can build or rebuild low credit as long as you make regular payments.
However, make sure to note that you may be charged an annual fee based on your creditworthiness. Also, this credit card has a high APR of 24.90%, and it carries a credit limit of $300. Nevertheless, it is one of the best credit cards that will help you to build your credit history. Indigo Account Log In. An Indigo Account allows you to view your Indigo licenses, manage your Up-to-Date subscription, purchase new licenses, and integrate
Registration Steps for IndigoCard
To register for the IndigoCard, and Indigo Platinum Mastercard Login you should prefer the official website www.indigocard.com to start the process. In the portal, you can monitor all account activity, including card transaction history.
Take a look at the following registration steps for the IndigoCard: –
- First, go to the official website at www.indigocard.com.
- Click the Connection tab at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your IndigoCard account number on the back of the card.
- Then in the next section, enter the date of birth as shown on the card.
- Now enter the SSN number in the next section.
- Now formulate the login details for the account according to the instructions on the screen.
After entering the above information correctly, click the Next tab to continue.
Indigo Platinum Mastercard Login Instructions
To login, simply read and follow the instructions below.
- To login, visit the official URL at www.indigocard.com.
- Enter the appropriate username and password that you provided when registering on this portal.
- Enter your account number, date of birth, and social security number.
- After submitting the proper information, verify it once and click the Login button.
- If the information you have transmitted matches the portal database, you can log in and take advantage of all the benefits it offers.
Rates and Fees of Indigo Platinum Mastercard Review
Interest Rates and Charges | Fees
Regular APR (%): 24.9% variable
Annual Fee $75: the first year, $99 there after
Rewards Earning Rate: This card does not offer a rewards program.
Foreign transaction fee (%): 1%
Pros and Cons of Indigo Platinum Mastercard
- A $0 annual fee option exists for those who qualify
- Make your card look pretty with free extra card designs
- No deposit necessary
- 1% foreign transaction fee is lower than other cards in this category.
- High annual fees for most card options
- Low $300 credit limit
- No rewards
- No low intro APR
- High fees, including a high APR.
The Indigo Platinum Mastercard is designed for applicants with poor credit (which Experian, one of the three credit bureaus, defines as having a credit score of between 300 and 579) who want to build or rebuild their credit history (the card’s transactions are shared with those agencies).
Indigo Card Contact Info
If you have any queries or are still has confusion about the Indigo Platinum Mastercard, then you can contact the customer service department. The following details you can use to contact the Indigo Card Customer Service:
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477
Most frequent Asked Questions
01. Where is my Indigo Platinum Mastercard?
05. Is Indigo credit card legit?
The Indigo Credit Card is a pretty good unsecured credit card for people with bad credit, offering a $300+ credit limit with no security deposit needed. The Indigo Card has an annual fee of $0 – $99, which is worth paying if you have damaged credit and need a credit card for emergency borrowing.
06. What credit score do you need for Indigo Platinum Mastercard?
Indigo Platinum Mastercard Login – The Indigo Platinum Mastercard is designed for applicants with poor credit (which Experian, one of the three credit bureaus, defines as having a credit score of between 300 and 579) who want to build or rebuild their credit history (the card’s transactions are shared with those agencies).
07. Is Indigo platinum a real credit card?
The Indigo Platinum Mastercard is an option “for those with less than perfect credit,” as the card’s website states — but it may not be an ideal one. The card, issued by Utah-based Celtic Bank, comes in a variety of different colors and designs, but don’t let that distract you from its potentially high fees.
08. What is the highest limit for Indigo credit card?
The maximum credit limit for the Indigo Mastercard is $300. This credit limit is not the most competitive and is not subject to an increase, like some other credit cards for limited or bad credit.
09. How much is the Indigo credit card limit?
The Indigo Card’s credit limit is $300. In other words, you could have as little as $201 to spend initially, depending on the annual fee.