Home affairs DHA online Application 2022/2023
DHA online Application 2022 – Home affairs (DHA) online Application 2022/2023
This article contains information on the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) smart ID online application. It contains the step by step means on how to get one from the department.
The Department of home affairs (DHA) Has launched an online service (eHomeAffairs) that allows the application of smart identifiers and passports online. This online application process is an easy-to-use, and flexible that allows you to do all of the registration within a safe, secure, online environment.
To start the Department of Home Affairs, DHA online application you need to follow all the steps written in this article. According to the south Africa Department Of Home Affairs, the system ( eHomeAffairs ) allows a South African citizen by birth to apply for smart ID and passport, upload supporting documents, pay application fees, and schedule branch visits.
However, for DHA online Application 2022 the system still required a visit to the home affairs office in person to take fingerprints and photos. Once the relevant documents are ready, applicants will receive an SMS from the department.
eHomeAffairs LOGIN , eHomeAffairs registration. It is currently only available to citizens between the ages of 30 and 35. It will be fully rolled out at various intervals over the next few months. DHA online Application 2022/2023, DHA 2022 online Application
DHA online registration procedures
To Register a profile on eHomeAffairs system you need to follow the procedure below Start by visiting department of home affairs online application portal
- Complete” your personal details.
- “Create” a password.
- “Answer” the security questions.
- Then complete your profile by following onscreen guide
Once yo done creating your account you need to proceed with Login process by visiting eHomeAffairs login portal But this time You must fill required info on login form. enter your username (ID Number) and password as inserted when registering.
DHA online Application 2022
DHA online application 2022
A one-time-pin (OTP) will be sent to your cellphone, so please ensure you have your cellphone is near you.
Complete the online application form
The application form is for a Smart ID Card and/or Passport. You can capture and submit an application form for yourself or for a minor directly related to you, typically for a minor requiring a passport for travelling purposes.
All fields highlighted in red are mandatory and must be “completed”. Once you done fill all required field Submit the completed application by selecting “Submit” Next Upload your supporting documents, if applicable
- Required supporting documents will be listed.
- Please note that originals will be required to be presented at the branch or bank office.
There after proceed with Make the online payment
“Capture” your banking details.
- Please note that submitting a payment on eHomeAffairs is only an instruction to your bank.
- In order to complete the payments process you need to log on to your internet banking to “authorise the payment”.
- A payment authorisation process guide can be requested from your bank.
- Once the payment has been authorised, please note that the bank payment verification process must take place, which may take a few minutes.
Make a booking at a Home Affairs enabled Bank Office
- Please note that digital biometrics can be obtained at any internal affairs office or at the office of the bank that supports internal affairs, for which reservation is a prerequisite.
- You do not need to make a reservation to submit your biometrics at any of the Home Affairs offices.
DHA online Application 2022 – Once that done Print your Confirmation Letter
The barcoded confirmation Letter as well as your ID Book (if available) must to be “taken with when going to the branch or bank office”. After clicking on Download Confirmation, save the document to your PC and open with PDF.