CRDB Tanzanite Account Registration and Eligibility
ABOUT CRDB TANZANITE ACCOUNT
Are you a Tanzanian living abroad and you would love to save or invest back home and stay connected with your beloved ones financially?
- Can be opened and operated in TZS/USD/EURO/ GBP
- Minimum opening balance of TZS 100,000 or 100 USD/EUR/GBP
- Eligible to earning interest (2.5% for TZS / 0.5% for USD)
- Worldwide accepted TemboCard Visa Gold
- Internet banking with free online access to the account
With the Tanzanite account you will enjoy:
- Easy to open while abroad
- It can be operated while a customer is out of the country
- Freedom to save in all major currencies
- Easy and fast money transfer facilitation
- Very convenient to save at home while abroad
- Premium interest
- Dedicated Relationship managers
- Affordable fees
- Customer issued with worldwide accepted TemboCard Visa Gold linked to TZS and USD denominated accounts.
- Facilitates investment at home while abroad especially in shares (IPOs), Umoja Trust Fund (UTT) Schemes and Government securities
Eligibility & Opening Requirements for Registering CRDB Tanzanite Account;
You just need to be a Tanzanian aged 18 years and above, living and working abroad with the following;
- A duly filled and signed account opening form.
- Two passport size coloured photos duly endorsed by the Embassy or Agent on the reverse.
- Certified copies of the last 2 pages of the valid TZ passport and a VISA.
- Certified copy of the resident and working permit.
- Certified copy of introduction/admission letter for students.