gauteng nursing application forms 2023
gauteng nursing application forms 2023 – Gauteng Nursing Intake 2023/2024 – How To Apply Online;- www.gautengonline.gov.za Nursing Application forms 2023, in this Article You Will Find www.gautengonline.gov.za vacancies 2023/2024 www nursingintake gauteng gov za 2023.
government nursing colleges application forms 2023 government nursing colleges application forms 2023 pdf government nursing learnership 2023 gauteng department of health nursing intake 2022 gpg professional job centre nursing intake 2023 gpg professional nursing intake 2023.]
The Gauteng Department ( gauteng nursing application forms 2023) of Health is a South African provincial government department of health. It administers the public health services and hospitals within Gauteng province. Its headquarters are in Johannesburg and it also has an office in Pretoria.
www.gautengonline.gov.za nursing application forms 2023. welcome to student nurse intake 2023 diploma in Nursing. Applicants are invited to apply to the Gauteng College of Nursing to study towards the Diploma in Nursing in 2023 at one of the College campuses:
- Ann Latsky Campus
- Chris Hani Baragwanath Campus
- SG Lourens Campus
- Bonalesedi Campus.
How can I apply| nursing application forms For 2023
- Website https://nursingintake.gauteng.gov.za
- Register Profile, Update your Resume (Personal Info,School Education,Training, Work Experience, References) and Apply.
- Documents to verify information will be requested should the applicant met the shortlisting criteria – applicants will be contacted
To successfully apply and be considered for the training, please take note of the following:
- You are required to register a profile on the system before you can apply.
- Must be a South African citizen, who resides in the Gauteng Province.
- You must be in possession of one of the following school leaving certificates – a Senior Certificate, a National Senior Certificate, currently in Grade 12 or National Vocational Certificate Primary Health
- Applications must be done on the GPG Professional Job Centre system before or on the 31st December; NO late applications will be accepted gauteng nursing application forms 2023.
- Certified documents will be uploaded on the system, however you will be required to take supporting documents to the selection centre should you be shortlisted.
- No hand delivered or emailed applications will be accepted, all applications must be done online gauteng nursing application forms 2023.
Eligibility | nursing application forms For 2023
gauteng nursing application forms 2023 – The following subject criteria are required:
- Senior Certificate: English HG D or SG C, Biology HG D or SG C, Mathematics HG D or SG C and an M score of 17
- National Senior Certificate: English Level 4, Life Sciences Level 4, Mathematics Level 4 or Maths Literacy Level 5, and an APS of 27 or more (Life Orientation counts half the score)
- National Vocational Certificate: 50% in Fundamental Subjects (English First Additional Language, Maths/Maths Literacy, Life Orientation) and 60% in the Vocational Subjects (SA Health Care System, Public Health, The Human Body and Mind and Community Oriented Primary Care)
- Current Grade 12 learners must meet the National Senior Certificate requirements in their Grade 11 final results.
COMPETENCIES AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Problem-solving ability
- Ability to relate to people
- Organisational ability
- Leadership ability
- Calmness during a crisis
- Communication, numeracy and life skills
- Computer literacy
- Study skills
- Compassionate and caring.
gauteng nursing application forms 2023
Successful applicants will be required:
- To sign an agreement with the Department of Health
- To attend lectures
- Be prepared to participate in Work Integrated Learning (WIL) which includes shifts and working on public holidays, weekends and nights in Gauteng Department of Health hospitals and clinics as part of the program requirements.
- Ensure that you qualify and meet the minimum requirements before you apply
gauteng nursing application forms 2023 – If you do not receive feedback within 3 months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.