Majina ya waliochaguliwa sensa mikoa yote
download here pdf Majina ya waliochaguliwa sensa 2022.
this link gives you majina ya waliochaguliwa sensa, pdf majina ya walioomba sensa 2022, download sensa selections Application for census jobs is already closed and now many people would like to know the list of shortlisted candidates who have applied for census Temporary jobs. more than six hundred thousand people 674,434 have applied for various position for the various job opportunities which will take place in 23 August 2022.
Commissioner for Population and Housing Census Anne makinda has confirmed that the number of people who have applied for the census temporary job vacancies are the one which started applying since the online application website (ajira.nbs.go.tz) went live until the system was closed due to deadline she added despite the large number of people only 205,000 will be selected and the remainder will be excluded.
The sensa selection lists or Majina ya waliochaguliwa sensa of candidate who have applied for the job is not yet released, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the job, if you are not contacted or haven’t seen your name on the lists once released consider your application was unsuccessful.
The names of candidates who have applied for census temporary jobs will be released, in your regional municipal offices where you have applied to get the job, for now we do not know exactly when are the name will be released but the national bureau statistics nbs are working hard to selected the right candidates to work with.
for more information and other important Sensa Jobs Updates including Majina ya waliochaguliwa sensa, majina ya walioomba sensa 2022 please save this page as we will be updating this article as soon after we have received the right information which is suitable for you.
How To check pdf Majina Ya Waliochaguliwa Sensa 2022
Follow these steps to download pdf Majina Ya Waliochaguliwa Sensa 2022. (ajira.nbs.go.tz) | TAMISEMI pdf Majina ajira za sensa 2022. To view the names of those selected for census employment follow the steps below
- Visit the website www.nbs.go.tz
- Go to the public announcements section
- Or Use the Links of each Region Below
- Click and download pdf file format
The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania plans to conduct a Population and Housing Census by August 2022. The Ministry of Finance and Planning through the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) in collaboration with the Office of the Chief Statistician of Zanzibar (OCGS), is in the process of preparing to conduct the Census.
The Population and Housing Census is a national exercise conducted every 10 years where the last census to be held in the country is the one in 2012. Thus the Census 2022 will be the Sixth Census to be held in the country after the Union of Tanganyika and Zanzibar in 1964. Census others took place in 1967, 1978, 1988, 2002 and 2012
Use this link below to download names
Significance of the 2022 Population and Housing Census
- The unique significance of the 2022 Population and Housing Census include: –
- To assist the Government to obtain basic information that will support the process of implementing the Vision for Development 2025, health and social reform, as well as the monitoring of international development agendas;
- Population information assists in district authorities in the implementation of development plans that reflect the needs of the people at the relevant levels and assist in the balance of resource allocation;
- Basic information on demographic, socio-economic status of population and housing plans at all levels;
- Allocation in calculating other indicators eg Individual GDP, GDP, Employment and Unemployment and student enrollment rate;
- Information that will enable the government to identify population growth, by distribution and other indicators, which are important for environmental management; and Majina ya waliochaguliwa sensa,
- The basis of good governance and inclusive democracy. Accurate Census data is needed for the effective allocation of constituencies, adjusting administrative boundaries in local government.