Jobs Opportunities at Tanzania Breweries Limited | TBL
Process Artisan Jobs, TBL Plc is a subsidiary of ABInBev. ABInBev is the largest brewer in the world. It has operations in over 50 markets and a presence in 15 African countries. TBL Plc subsidiaries are Tanzania Breweries Limited; Tanzania Distilleries Limited and Darbrew Limited.
this post related to: tbl jobs 2022, tbl tanzania jobs 2022, nafasi za kazi tbl 2022, tbl internship, serengeti breweries jobs, serengeti breweries jobs 2022, ab inbev jobs
TBL Plc has won many accolades in Tanzania. These include the 2015 and 2016 Employer of the Year Award; 2015, 2016 and 2017 Manufacturer of the Year and is the Largest Taxpayer in Tanzania.
TBL Plc’s most popular brands include: Safari Lager, Kilimanjaro Premium Lager, Castle Lite, Castle Lager, Castle Milk Stout, Balimi Extra Lager, Eagle Lager, Eagle Dark, Grand Malt and Safari Sparkling Water. Other prominent brands associated with TBL Plc are Konyagi Gin – one of the most popular spirits in East Africa and Zanzi Cream Liqueur.
TBL Plc is listed on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange, employs about 1,500 people and is represented throughout the country with 4 clear beer breweries, a distillery, an opaque business and 10 distribution depots.
Process Artisan Jobs Opportunities at Tanzania Breweries Limited | TBL
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for Process Artisan Jobs talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Key Role Purpose:
To maintain equipment in an as new condition, assuring reliable performance to standard through inspections, corrective actions to restore equipment back to inherent condition, problem solving to address root cause of failures and loop closure and provide input into the ZBB maintenance budget.
- Coaches operators in the correct way to operate equipment and perform autonomous operations.
TBL Jobs Roles and Responsibilities:
- Comply with safe, health and environmental procedures and legislation.
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
- Identification of unsafe practices through SIO’s.
- Safety inspections conducted.
- Safe maintenance practices audited.
- Adherence to PPE policies.
- Maintenance tools are in good working order
- Locate plant, equipment, spares and relevant documentation and or systems.
- Plan and prepare the job
- Carry out repairs/maintenance
- Operate workshop equipment
- Communicate effectively in teams
- Contribute to self and team development
- Generate tags for follow on work
- Satisfy customers – no rework
TBL Jobs Requirements:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
1-2 years as an Artisan in a similar industry
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev’s employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 24 June 2022