8 Job Opportunities At Melva International LTD – Various Jobs
On Behalf of our reputable Client, We are hiring
1. HEAD OF SALES
As Head of Sales, lead and manage a team of Sales Managers to exceed their sales targets and moon-shot their career. You will need to demonstrate modern business leadership, practice empathy and motivate others to achieve new professional heights while coaching them on their sales skills, value creation and sales playbook methods.
- Personally be involved in some sales cycles and act as the exec on the line, influencing, and negotiating with our customers while demonstrating deal strategy and closing abilities ∙ Build our enterprise sales playbook that will enable a sustainable, scalable and effective sales methodology from lead acquisition to close.
- Manage the sales pipeline and accurately forecast to leadership; determine key priorities and opportunity areas needed to drive team to revenue goals on a quarterly basis.
- Provide forecasts and insights on sales activity and achievements.
- Identify opportunities to rebuild and/or improve processes of the entire sales department. ∙ Execute on multiple projects simultaneously while demonstrating a combination of data analytics capabilities and sales management skills. In doing so, you’ll collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the company
- Prepare thorough presentations and proposals for prospective clients
- Maintain a solid, organized portfolio and nurture key accounts
- Partner with other Sales Leaders to share best practices, key business insights and industry trends ∙ Provide feedback on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information
- Building and executing the global go-to-market (GTM) strategy.
- Develop long term C-level relationships and strong governance with all of our strategic accounts.
- Track record of hitting and exceeding sales goals Entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to be part of a fast-growth start-up environment
- Metrics-driven mentor with a good sense of humor, a team player mentality, and a strong ability to mentor and grow teams.
- 8+ years of experience in enterprise sales with a focus on hunter roles and new customer acquisition & pipeline growth
- Highly organized and effective in driving internal processes forward
- Tech-savvy and fast-learner, with a real passion for Technology
- Self-driven with a strong appetite for challenge
- Proven versatility in complex problem solving.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Understands complex sales processes.
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the entire business, financial, competitive and regulatory environment.
2. SALES REPRESENTATIVES
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the sales representative will be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations, product and services demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients. You will be responsible for using knowledge of the company products or services to connect with customers and generate sales, develop sales pitches to sell products or services, making cold calls to sales leads or taking calls from prospective customers and maintaining documentation of their sales like invoices or client contracts. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Have to be knowledgeable about Company’s products and services.
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion.
- Establish solid relationships, negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements. ∙ Prepare weekly and monthly reports on prospective leads.
- Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
- Contact and visit new and existing customers to discuss and evaluate their needs or promote products and services.
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems ∙ Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships ∙ Answer client questions about credit terms, products, charges, and availability.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Experience in sales preferably in the FMCG industry.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Competency in microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Impeccable work ethic
3. FINANCE MANAGER, FINANCIAL CONTROL & REPORTING
We are looking for a Manager, Financial Control & Reporting to ensure control over costs, cash and handle regulatory financial reporting.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Financial Control & Reporting Manager is responsible for preparing business performance reports (including weekly & monthly management accounts); conducting daily, weekly and monthly transaction reconciliations; and designing and implementing internal control structures to record and report on all accounting transactions.
- Able to develop, analyse and monitor operational plans and budgets and recommend corrective actions as required.
- Identify, assess and advise on information required for management decision making. ∙ Provide strategic support to Commercial, Credit, Marketing and Operational Business heads in developing strategy, formulating business plans and budgets, and providing robust forecasts.
- Provide relevant and analytical financial insight to help in the formulation of Company’s business strategy.
- Partner with the business in driving effective cost and investment management. ∙ Provide financial input and co-ordinate the formulation of the Business operating plans/budget and monitor progress towards their achievement, drawing attention to important trends opportunities to maximize earning and minimize risk.
- Undertake the financial analysis of the Business’ monthly performance. Update Business Heads regularly on performance highlighting opportunities and potential risks.
- Assist business in analyzing variance reports and variations from stated strategies at business and segment level.
- Review and monitor the business performance against our policies for Market Risk, Liquidity Management and relevant Regulatory and Statutory requirements
- Undertake regular financial analysis of new and existing products highlighting the impact on business performance and the risks of such products
- Assist in the evaluation of projects which are specific to the various Business Divisions in accordance with Group and local guidelines and actively participate in their implementation
- Enhance financial controls environment through improvement of existing infrastructure and capabilities.
- Ensure adherence and support compliance to International Accounting Standards (IAS), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Group Accounting Policies and Financial Control Policy to ensure strong corporate governance.
- Undertake ad hoc projects as may be required from time to time
- Understand financial systems design and internal controls.
- Able to prepare financial statements and disclosures for internal and external users and in compliance with regulatory standards.
- Evaluate and adapt financial accounting systems and processes to respond to emerging developments.
- Develop, prepare, analyse and interpret relevant financial information and non-financial performance measures
- Interpret and advise the organisation on reporting obligations.
- Ensure timely month-end closings, reconciliation of general ledger accounts and bank reconciliations
- Submit all returns of the company to the regulatory bodies in line with the country requirements and in time as prescribed in the regulations.
- Calculate for Credit Risk, Market Risk as well as Operation Risk.
Manage data and processes
- Collect and capture financial data that provides eligible collateral to facilitate capital savings and accurate reporting.
- Collect and capture data relating to provisions to facilitate capital savings and accurate reporting.
- Actively assist with the automation of the credit risk and remaining manual sections of the return.
- Ensure smooth transition from manually populating information to using an automated process.
Manage Internal Reporting
- Responsible for reporting all debt requirements.
- Provide the Management team with MIS reports as required to facilitate the capital management processes.
- Facilitate all other ad hoc reporting requirements in support of business initiatives.
- Review of monthly Management Report.
- Ensure the TB balances at all times.
- Periodic checking of the data on the system to identify inconsistencies.
- Review of monthly group reports.
- Attend IFRS queries.
- Deliver timeous commentaries for review to the manager of the business area.
Balance Sheet Substantiations (BSS)
- Annual review of BSS Policy and other processes.
- Annual review of risk profiling of suspense accounts.
- Arrange BSS Awareness training to cover Reconciliations & internal control issues. ∙ Maintenance of Master Document to ensure that it’s up to date and all accounts have ownership.
- Track all Audit issues.
- Reconciliation review.
Internal Financial Control (IFC)
- Assist in developing and managing the annual department budget.
- Recommend, monitor and execute accounting policies and procedures and internal controls to ensure proper accounting of revenue and expenses.
- IFC mandate for changes if need be.
- Facilitate External and Internal Audit.
- Ensure external financial reporting and surveys are completed timely, team up with the external auditors to ensure timely response to audit requests and monitor progress for closure of all issues raised on Revenue assurance/leakage reports.
- Ensure issues raised are all resolved or escalated.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required and/or a master’s degree in related field from a regionally accredited institution. CPA required.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in applying accounting practice along with detailed knowledge of GAAP regulations required.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Strong analytical capabilities; excellent written, verbal, problem solving and communication skills; critical thinking skills, in-depth working knowledge of computerised accounting systems; demonstrated track record as a team player; proven experience with Microsoft office suite product.
- Have a commercial mindset
- Good time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Skill in budget preparation and fiscal management.
- Outstanding interpersonal and community relations skills and the ability to communicate and work effectively within a diverse community.
- Knowledge of financial/business analysis techniques.
- Ability to provide technical guidance and leadership to professional personnel in areas of expertise.
4. PEOPLE AND CULTURE COORDINATOR
Our people are key to achieving our vision and mission. We need to recruit, support and retain a high performing, highly engaged workforce committed to learning and impact. As a true generalist, the People and Culture Coordinator will be responsible for the administration and coordination of a range of human resources functions. You will support recruitment, onboarding, learning, diversity, as you support key strategic initiatives and provide assistance on a range of strategic and operational human resources functions across the organisation. You’ll be managed by the Head of People, Culture & Communication across all areas of your portfolio, and maintain a close relationship with the internal and external stakeholders.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for an aspirational People professional to kick start their People career in a disruptive tech company and work with an awesome People & Culture team! The People & Culture function is an integral operational partner and works hard to deliver a world class experience for our employees. The People & Culture Coordinator’s role will be focused on coordinating and facilitating key HR processes, with a primary goal of delivering a consistent experience to all current and future employees.
Your main responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Driving and coordinating our recruitment process by preparing job descriptions, advertising roles, scheduling interviews, communicating with applicants and supporting hiring managers in assessing applicants and gathering feedback
- Delivering the day to day HR activities including onboarding, contracting and other documentation involved in setting up new staff.
- Ensuring all employee records are maintained accurately and in a timely manner and confidentiality is protected where required
- Maintenance of the HRIS and employee records – ensuring all data is up to date and be able to provide reports as required
- Maintenance of the supporting software within the People & Culture function ∙ Organization of employee engagement activities
- Supporting culture and workplace activities, such as internal communications, staff engagement surveys, and our All-Staff retreats and cultural initiatives eg ‘monthly values champion’ ∙ Handling the employee off boarding process
- Supporting other People & Culture strategic initiatives
- Contributing to the creation and development of a world-class People & Culture function
First and foremost, we recruit with our cultural fit in mind. Therefore, you will need to demonstrate a strong work ethic, integrity, communicate clearly in your work relationships, be result-driven to delivering service excellence, be able to work in a fast-paced environment, creative thinking and problem solving, and high levels of organization.
- Hold a Human Resource Management or a related field (or equivalent demonstrated experience)
- Have at least 2 years experience supporting people and culture work, including recruitment, onboarding, cultural and engagement activities, legal compliance, OH&S and beyond. ∙ Be a HR generalist and jack-of-all trades. You’re a quick learner and go where you need to go to get the job done.
- Have excellent communication skills, whether that be verbal or written, and know how to change your style of communication depending on your audience.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, and the ability to communicate sensitivity and understanding given the nature of the organization
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work across areas and prioritize own workload ∙ Ability to work to deadlines in a busy environment – working on multiple project elements at any given time
- Experience in end to end recruitment and supporting managers in the recruitment process ∙ A solid understanding of the importance and power of culture in an organisation ∙ Incredibly personable, able to quickly build relationships with others
- Obsessed with detail and reason with data
- Love variety and being in an ever-changing environment
- Tech savvy – we are a tech company, and we love HR tech and utilising its capabilities to deliver the employee experience, so you’ll be able to find your way around HR systems and be able to troubleshoot
Skills and Competencies
- Team player / collaborator
- Highly motivated
- Understanding & willingness to deliver after normal work hours
5. DATA SCIENTIST
The Data Scientist (Credit Risk Management) is responsible for providing data driven strategies and initiatives that help both fuel growth of the portfolio as well as protect the business from losses. As part of this team you will have the opportunity to develop credit modules, sophisticated strategies, perform cutting edge analysis and drive projects that improve the customer experience and deliver improved profitability for our business. You will have unparalleled exposure to Senior Leadership and be part of a dynamic, fast paced and growing division within the company.
- Work closely with Head of Credit to review and enhance Upgrade’s underwriting practice (strategy, credit policy, and model use) to achieve results within Upgrade’s credit risk tolerance ∙ Develop and implement data-driven strategies using statistical tools
- Partner with senior team members to identify delinquency/loss trends and develop credit policies to optimize investor returns
- Back-test credit strategies using historical performance and review impact of credit expansion/tightening
- Monitor return and risk performance of the credit portfolio and communicate insights.
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of experience in in portfolio/risk analytics, preferably at a financial institution (or Master’s degree in Data Science/Analytics, Mathematical Finance, Economics, or a related quantitative field)
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Advanced experience in SQL
- Experience with Tableau or other BI/data visualization tools a plus
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skill set
- Proactive, driven, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fintech lender experience a plus
6. KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
The Key Account Manager will help identify and orchestrate opportunities for Company’s partnered relationships. As a thought leader you will drive and influence both short and long-term strategies. You are tasked with supporting revenue growth by partnering with cross functional areas and markets in order to identify, frame and drive revenue opportunities that solve our customers’ critical business issues. As Key Account Manager you will be building and managing the relationship with Company’s current partners, mapping and tracking programmes/lending products being run with different partners.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders in the partner accounts ∙ Coordinate the involvement of additional departments (cross-functional), including sales, customer success, credit operations and management resources if necessary, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in the partner accounts. ∙ Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Identify, advise and assist in implementing new or improved products, processes and procedures. ∙ Lead solution development efforts that best address merchant and partner needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary departments.
- Identify key new partners and secure the relationship.
- Take care of all commercial and contractual negotiations with the Partners.
- Close partnership agreements while properly balancing company goals, speed, and economic potential in delivering actual results.
- Ensure efficient and effective boarding and implementation of new partners, working closely with the partners sales and technical organization.
- Coordinate client engagement initiatives, introduce new concepts, approaches, or change programs.
- Take designated targets for new accounts and get them added to the pool target to deliver in the planned and promised timelines.
- Preparing reports of performance and presenting it to the Head of Customer Success.
- MBA with at least a minimum of 4 years of proven track record in Partner relationship management or Key Accounts Management
- Ability to articulate complex issues clearly to Partners, management and internal departments ∙ Ability to communicate with C-level executives
- Be result-driven and have commercial awareness
- Good initiatives on getting leads and partner
- Creative and strategic thinking with a problem-solving attitude
- Self-motivation and the ability to handle stressful situations and failure
- Excellent MS Excel skills and Confident in timely reporting
- Excellent communications with superior written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal
7. BUSINESS OPERATIONS MANAGER
As a Business Operations Manager, you are responsible for interpreting data from various departments, making strategic decisions, and rolling out a plan of action in order to achieve company business goals. You are to design, execute and manage the company’s initiatives and operations.
- Employ strategies to ensure the company’s growth
- Compile information from various sources to formulate a current picture of the company and the market
- Interpret data to generate company and market strategies for implementation ∙ Follow up with department heads to ensure proper execution
- Determine the best products to sell and those products’ value
- Assist in organizing and implementing conference presentations
- Motivate and manage members of the team and support all aspects of business projects ∙ Establish project goals and priorities
- Work with members of the team to ensure the project achieves business goals ∙ Employ means to control company costs
- Identify and resolve issues, complaints, and inquiries from members of the team ∙ Maximize operating potential to exceed customers’ expectations and company goals
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or an advanced degree (preferred) ∙ Accounting or similar certification a plus
- 7+ years experience successfully managing a complex corporation finances, operations, or strategies.
- 3+ years in a management role
- Proficient in reading multiple department reports
- Proficient ability to manage complex budgets
- Ability to make projections three years into the future
- Robust interpersonal skills
- Ability to write and communicate clearly
- Capable of grasping and utilizing complex ideas and strategies
- Proficient ethical leadership abilities.
- Outstanding people skills.
8. PRODUCT MANAGER – POINT OF SALES & INVENTORY STORAGE
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving product initiatives from inception through execution. In this role, you will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, executives, and other team members within the organization to ensure that our products amaze and delight our users. More specifically, you’ll work alongside Company’s Distributor & Wholesale customers to develop simple, powerful, and compelling products that digitize the sales and inventory management process.
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases and define product vision and strategy ∙ Define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements, and constraints for product initiatives and releases
- Have a deep understanding and empathy for our customers
- Manage the entire product life cycle from ideation to planning and execution ∙ Hypothesize, measure, and learn. Continuously test and leverage insights to inform decisions ∙ Create and drive a product road-map
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, sales and customer success to develop, build and launch the product
- Communicate progress on initiatives to executives, and other internal teams Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience managing all aspects of a product’s lifecycle from product definition to launch
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration with cross functional and leadership teams
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving, project management, and analytical skills
- Experience working in startups or on highly ambitious projects is a plus
APPLY NOW FOR Job Opportunities at Melva International LTD:
If any of the above roles defines you, simply submit your application
(CV only) via address below:
email@example.com by 31st May 2022.
NOTE; USE THE JOB TITLE AS THE SUBJECT LINE.
Only Qualified Candidates will be contacted.
“Partnering With You For Better Performance”